See below for any job openings the Village of Alpha may have:
Police Officer—Part Time
This part-time position involves a variety of police duties including maintaining law and order, preserving peace, preventing crime, apprehending offenders, recovering lost/stolen property, and maintaining custody of prisoners. Provides security and generally non-patrol duties, including directing traffic, event security, and other duties as required. Delivers outstanding customer service to residents and visitors of the Village of Alpha. Part-Time Police Officers carry firearms only when in uniform and in the performance of job duties with the permission of the Police Administrator.
- Graduate of a State of Illinois basic recruit academy and meets requirements for Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board for Certified Police Officer.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Training and Standards Board for Certified Police Officer.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony or certain misdemeanors, as defined by statute.
- Must participate in and successfully complete all stages of the interview process, which may include but not limited to: oral interview, extensive background investigation and post offer physical/drug test.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Twenty-one years of age or older.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Starting wage is $20.00 per hour.
Hours: Up to One Hundred (100) hours per month/25 week.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately. Position may be filled soon. Applications available on the website http://villageofalpha.org/employment/
Contact us at email@example.com or by calling the Village phone at 309-945-7226. Additionally, you may fill out the application at the top of this page.